Certified, Licensed, and Insured Inspection for Home Buyers
A Certified, licensed home inspection is an objective visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home, from roof to the foundation. Having a home inspected, by one of our Certified Home Inspectors, is like getting a physical checkup. If problems or symptoms are found, the home inspector will recommend repairs and/or further evaluations as needed. Buying a home can be the largest investment you will ever make. All homes have both strong and weak points. Knowing the homes defects before you buy can be the difference between enjoying years of happiness, having chosen wisely, or risking financial devastation by owning a “money pit”. A decision of this magnitude needs to be made with the confidence and the knowledge gained by having your home professionally inspected before you buy.
Reasons for a buyer’s Certified home inspection
- Peace of mind – It puts the buyer’s mind at ease that home is in good shape
- Renegotiate – If problems so arise, the buyer can negotiate a lower price or ask the seller to make repairs
- Opt-out – If the problems are too big or unsettling, the buyer can opt-out of the sale
- Future needs – Buyer’s can learn about potential maintenance and upkeep
Reasons for a sellers Certified home inspection
- Smooth sale – The seller can deal with any issues, that arise, early to avoid impeding the sale of the home
- Make repairs – Sellers can make repairs before the house goes on sale
- Help set/Increase price – By making repairs, it will help set the price of the home and maybe even increase the value
- Transparency – Having a pre-inspection report available for the buyers assures them that the seller has nothing to hide.